PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
At KASA Hotel + Residences we want you to be familiar with how we collect and use your information we are committed to earning the trust of our guests by adopting high standards for the protection of personal information.
We value your privacy, more importantly, your loyalty.
Our policy outlines the type of personal information we collect and receive, the circumstances in which we collect or receive personal information, the policies and procedures we have established outlining its use and storage, and for sharing certain types of personal information in certain limited circumstances, the procedures you should follow if you have any questions or requests in respect of your personal information or our policies and procedures and the person to whom such questions or requests should be directed, and the means by which to communicate with that person.
Please note that this Statement does not apply to our processing of personal information on behalf of and subject to the instructions of third parties such as airlines, car rental companies and other service providers, companies that organize or offer packaged travel arrangements, marketing partners, or corporate customers.
By providing Personal and Other Information to us, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
- BY MAKING A RESERVATION When making a reservation it is necessary to have information in order to identify you, contact you and to process your purchase and requests.This information usually includes your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number(debit cards are not accepted) and expiration date, and language preference. It may also include, if you choose to share that information with us, your preferences regarding the delivery of your service such as type of room, type of bed. KASA Hotel + Residences is a family of employees that manage the hotel for third party owners. Your personal information is shared with the third party owner of the hotel where you intend to stay and those of its employees involved in delivering the service to you to the extent necessary for them to do so and to process the transaction.
- BY VISITING OUR WEBSITE We may collect Personal Information when you make a reservation or otherwise purchase goods and services from us, communicate with us via online chat services, inform us of any special requests or preferences you may have, or sign up for a newsletter or participate in a survey, contest, or promotional offer.
If you log in as a registered user, our cookies may collect personal information for marketing purposes, and to make content more relevant and easier to use. KASA Hotel + Residences cookies are used to enhance your experience on our website and to provide you with targeted advertising that may be of interest to you.
- DURING YOUR STAY AT KASA Hotel + Residences During your stay, we record your itemized spending to properly assemble your folio, which sets out your room rate and other expenses billed to your room. We also record this information to comply with financial reporting requirements, including those imposed by auditors and government regulators. We may also collect certain information as required by local laws (e.g. passport number). Information particular to your stay may also be stored (i.e. health issues, payment difficulties, special requests, service issues). This stay specific information is stored in the property management system and is combined with information from previous visits that you have made. Certain information regarding your service preferences is also stored centrally by us in the guest history database. You may advise the hotel if you do not want personal preferences shared.
In addition, we may retain the content of any document (including letters, comment cards, electronic documents such as e-mails and other similar forms of communication) that you send us before, during or following your stay. This information may be shared with employees of the hotel.
- FROM OTHER SOURCES We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, and other third parties. This may include information from your travel agent, airline, credit card(debit cards are not accepted), and other partners.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- TO ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN A RESPONSIBLE COMMERCIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU AND TO PROVIDE ONGOING SERVICE.
This personal information may include: Name, nationality, passport number, gender, home address, telephone number, email address, income, payment information, such as your payment card number and other card information (debit cards are not accepted), as well as authentication information.
- TO UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS AND PREFERENCES We maintain a record of the products and services you receive from us and we may ask for additional information so that we can serve you better. For example, we may record your preference for type of room. holiday preferences, amenities requested, ages of children or any other aspects of the Services used
WHEN DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- CREDIT AUTHORIZATION
When you request credit, your personal information will be used and disclosed to appropriate third parties in accordance with applicable laws for the purpose of determining whether to grant and maintain a line of credit to you.
- CONSUMER INSIGHTS Where we hold personal information about you, we may disclose this personal information to other companies that also hold information about you. These companies may combine the information in order to better understand your preferences and interests, thereby enabling them and us to serve you better. If your personal information is used for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to that by contacting us using the contact information provided.
- OWNERS We may share personal information with the owners and operators of KASA Hotel + Residences, owners of hotel that we manage but do not own, and timeshare or fractional ownership resorts that may individually or jointly use the personal information to provide you with services, personalization, and for the purposes described above.
- LEGAL REQUIREMENTS We reserve the right to disclose any personal information we have concerning you if we are compelled to do so by a court of law or lawfully requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we determine it is necessary or desirable to comply with the law or to protect or defend our rights or property in accordance with applicable laws. We also reserve the right to retain personal information collected and to process such personal information to comply with accounting and tax rules and regulations and any specific record retention laws.
HOW DO WE STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
KASA Hotel + Residences stores Personal Information in a secure database. We take steps to ensure that only designated individuals have access to this information. The stored guest profile information may include guest name, address, phone numbers, e-mail and credit card number(debit cards are not accepted). The guest profile may also include certain information regarding your service preferences.