KASA Tulum Reservation & Cancellation Policy
- A 50% deposit of the total room cost including taxes is required to secure your reservation. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us if you have any questions or require any changes. This email will also include important information that we urge you to read to ensure your travel to Tulum is issue free.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- Our hotel accepts cash (Mexican Pesos, US Dollars and Euros), and credit card (Visa, Master Card and American Express). Traveler’s checks are not accepted.
- We require a four-night minimum booking for holiday reservations during the Christmas and New Years holiday period (December 22 – January 6).
- Pets are not permitted in the hotel and restaurant.
- We ask that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive, but can really save a lot of emotional distress if an unforeseen event occurs.
- Cancellations made 20 days or more prior to arrival date, no cancellation fee applies and the deposit is fully refundable.
- Cancellations made between 19 and 6 days prior to arrival date, a one-night penalty applies.
- Cancellations made 5 days or less prior to arrival date, as well as a No Show, a two-night penalty applies.
There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
Please note: Bank fees will apply
**Subtotal may include but not limited to Private Chef bookings, spa treatments, spa products, special guest requests, etc.
- We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
- Any changes to your reservation must be received no less than 20 days prior to your original arrival date via email, and changes are subject to availability. If there is no availability, a credit will be issued.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes within 20 days of the arrival date that reduce the number of nights stayed.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts. There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against these and other types of unforeseen events.
- KASA Hotel + Residences is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or hurricane or other catastrophic event.
- All credits issued are valid for one year from the original cancellation date. A credit can only be used for hotel reservations (not hotel services).
KASA Hotel + Residences in Tulum and its employees shall not liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
- Any delays or cancellations. In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler's responsibility.
- Monetary crises, social unrest, political or labor problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier's reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of Nature (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.
- Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required. KASA Hotel + Residences in Tulum is not responsible for advisement of travel and entry requirements.
- Loss of items that are not secured in the hotel safe, or for losses incurred when rooms are not locked.
- Please take out travel insurance. KASA Hotel + Residences in Tulum shall not be liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with the change or cancellation on any of the services, activities, menus, schedules, special promotions advertised or promoted by any means.